- The company “SARDELIS TAX SERVICES” consists of an informed and established staff of Economists who provide comprehensive accounting, wage and tax services; supervision, organization, and monitoring of any interested company’s accounting departments (that includes all legal forms of businesses; be it Individual Business, Ltd., Inc., Partnerships, etc.).
- At the same time and throughout Greece, it provides counseling by telephone for the immediate and safe resolution of any problems related to any form of taxation.
- Our lasting experience along with our continuous and uninterrupted monitoring of the ongoing changes in taxation and labor issues, bring us up to date and prepare us to be immediately ready to meet the needs of any interested company or individual.
- The financial crisis that we all go through, makes us more responsible. Thus, we offer our services with greater reliability, efficiency and responsibility. Everyday our focus is on personal service, timely and accurate resolution of any and all taxation issues and the flexible adaptation to current and future economic facts.
Our task is to develop strong and lasting relationships with our customers, which are characterized by values. We are also committed to consistently provide the highest level of service, seriousness, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Sincerely, Representing The Company, George Sardelis
General Trade Registration Number (GEMI Number)
- George Sardelis of Theodore and Mary, born in New Avorani – Aitoloakarnania economist, resident of Thessaloniki, Mitropoleos street 15, holder of the ID card bearing the number AE-675788, issued on 06.20.2007 by the police station in Ano Polis, Thessaloniki, and his tax registration number being 023986754 at the Second Tax Office of Thessaloniki.
- B. Maria Sardelis, of George and Elizabeth, born in Thessaloniki, accountant, resident of Thessaloniki, Malea street 11, holder of the ID card bearing the number AE-675806 ID card, issued on 21.06.2007 by the police station in Ano Polis, Thessaloniki, and her tax registration number being 067673620 at the Second Tax Office of Thessaloniki.
- C. Penelope Simou, of Demetrios and Maria, born in Lamia, accountant, resident of Thessaloniki, Sokratous street 30, Kalamaria, holder of the ID card bearing the number, issued on 23.08.2007 by the police station in Kalamaria, and her tax registration number being 034682881 at the Tax Office of of Kalamaria.
The management and representation of the company is hereby entrusted for an indefinite time to one of the partners. That is Maria George Sardelis, with the Economists license number at the Chamber of Economists being: 0076398
- The capital of the company consists only of capital income and is fixed at the sum of one thousand Euro (1.000,00 €).
- The partners submitted the capital to the Company in cash as follows:
- George Theodore Sardelis submitted to the company’s fund seven hundred Euro (700,00 €) and covers seventy (70) shares with a nominal value of ten Euro (10,00 €) each,
- Mary George Sardelis submitted to the company’s fund two hundred and ninety Euro (290,00 €) and covers twenty-nine (29) shares with a nominal value of ten Euro (10,00 €) each, and
- Penelope Simos Dimitriou submitted to the company’s fund ten Euro (10,00 €) and covers one (1) Company share with nominal value of ten Euro (10,00 €).
The headquarters of company are in the Municipality of Thessaloniki in the Region Central Macedonia.
George Theodore Sardelis
The founder of the Company, Mr. George Sardelis, is a graduate of Highest Industrial School of Thessaloniki (Today’s University of Macedonia), member of the Greek Chamber of Economists, with extensive experience in and knowledge of tax, accounting, labor, financial issues, as well as in balance sheet analysis, evaluation and sustainability of Businesses. He also has experience in organization and management, as well as in consulting services – such as sales and collections policy, finance. His vast experience and knowledge derive from to 35 years of experience and his main occupations were the following:
- While being a student, he was taken up in the big family of the company where he became a senior associate as the supervisor of the Accounting and Credit departments.
- He was a teacher in a private schools of Computerization and Accounting.
- In 1992 became a freelancer as a First Class Tax Accountant.
- In recent years, he teaches Seminars on taxation issues throughout Greece.
- He is an online Financial columnist.
- He gives Tax Advice to businesses by Telephone throughout Greece.
- He is writing books and notes for Tax Accountants.
Maria George Sardelis
Maria Sardelis is a graduate of the University of Macedonia and member of the Greek Chamber of Economists with seven years of experience in tax consulting at th office of George Sardelis. She gained extensive experience and knowledge in tax and accounting issues with particular specialization in Labor and Compensation.
Penelope Dimitrios Simou
Penelope Dimitrios Simou is a graduate of the Highest Industrial School of Thessaloniki (Today’s University of Macedonia) and member of the Greek Chamber of Economists with extensive experience and knowledge in Taxation, Accounting and Compensation issues, due to some twenty years of experience with companies of all legal forms and as a freelancer.
4,914 total views, 1 views today